|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:00 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
At Ani Art Academy, having a strong sense of community among teachers, students, staff and everyone that has shown support of our organization is very important to us. That is why we are hosting a charity event for a friend of our studio, Gaby Luna.
Gaby Luna modeled for Ani Art Academy Waichulis life drawing sessions throughout her pregnancy with her son, Damian. Damian was born on September 9th, 2016 at 35 weeks with Gastroschisis. He has been diagnosed with Short Bowel Syndrome, and consequently has to use a Gtube (feeding tube), Jtube (drainage tube), and a Broviac, which is a central IV line that is inserted through his neck into his vein near the heart. Damian was born with only 10% of his small intestines and microcolon. He has undergone more than 6 surgeries in his 4 short months of life.
Gaby and Damian will be moving to Boston to be admitted to the Boston Children’s hospital where he will receive the special care he needs. The family would greatly benefit from financial help that would assist in both their relocation from Pennsylvania to Boston, as well as with Damian’s medical costs that are not covered by insurance.
As such, the artists of Ani Art Academy Waichulis have created a charity site for Damian, where students, teachers, and alumni have donated small study works to be auctioned off, with all proceeds going directly to these financial needs.
Please join us in supporting this cause that is near and dear to our hearts by bidding on an awesome piece of original art from the artists of Ani Art Academies!
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Online payment via PayPal. A PayPal account may be required.
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Winning Bidders can pick their items up at:
Ani Art Academy Waichulis - 1100 Pittston Blvd., Bear Creek Twp., PA 18702
Note: Shipping will require an additional fee. All domestic orders will be shipped via UPS. Contact the Auction's Administrator for details prior to placing bids or making payment.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
- NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —